Saturday, March 12, 2011

Great finds to redesign!

Don't you love a bargain and a steal (legal that is!).  Went out to just wash the truck and get a birthday gift for my grandson's and the drawing happened.  It is just like a "pulling" that is so difficult to pass up on.  So in I went and boy was I loaded down when I came out...spending only $10.00.

There I found a fabulous set of lace curtains with 8 pieces to it for only $2.00.  Now who could resist that?  Well, I can't!!  So in the cart they went.  It just kept getting better and better when finally I had to make myself quit.  

Anyways, here are a few of my finds...now if I can just find the time to revamp all of my treasures.

Hope all is well for you today!! 

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. You did good ... I love finding unexpected treasures like that!

    ReplyDelete